Disclosures & Licenses
Equitable Mortgage & Realty Incorporated d/b/a Equitable Lending
Equitable Mortgage & Realty Incorporated d/b/a/ Equitable Lending* is proud to be an Equal Housing Lender. As prohibited by federal law, we do not engage in business practices that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age (provided you have the capacity to enter into a legally binding contract), because all or part of your income may be derived from any public assistance program, or because you have, in good faith, exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The federal agency that administers our compliance with these federal laws is the Federal Trade Commission, Equal Credit Opportunity, Washington, DC, 20580.
Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) Information
Our NMLS ID is: 1124483. Click for NMLS' Consumer Access Site.
State Disclosures & Licensing Information
- California: Licensed by the Department of Business Oversight, Finance Lenders Law License No. 60DBO81145.
- California: Licensed by the Department of Real Estate, Real Estate Corporation License Endorsement License No. 01941713.
- Florida: Licensed by the Florida Office of Financial Regulation, Mortgage Lender License No. MLD1552.
- New Jersey: Licensed by the N.J. Department of Banking & Insurance, Residential Mortgage Lender License. *Company is not known as Equitable Lending in New Jersey.
- Pennsylvania: Licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Banking & Securities, Mortgage Lender License No. 73169. *Company is not known as Equitable Lending in Pennsylvania.
- Virginia: Licensed by the Virginia State Corporation Commission, Bureau of Financial Institutions, Lender License No. MC-6872, Broker License No. MC-8672. NMLS ID: 1124483. Click for NMLS' Consumer Access Site.
- Washington State: Consumer Loan Company License No. CL-1124483. Branch Office: 10539 NE Misty Glen Way, Kingston, WA, 98346. Branch NMLS ID is: 1935064. Click for NMLS' Consumer Access Page.
* Not known as Equitable Lending in Pennsylvania or New Jersey.
Our user-friendly calculator puts you in charge of estimating your mortgage payment.